Cada día en nuestra vida cotidiana intentamos obtener más a un menor coste. La eficiencia energética tiene unos principios bastante similares basados en el mantenimiento del confort bajando el gasto energético (electricidad, combustible,…). In order to achieve lower consumption each day they are coming to market new, more efficient technologies and more complicated. Due to the complexity of these technologies, the lack of time to study and the difficulty to calculate the actual savings they can bring to the installation figure has appeared energy advisor. Personally, even before an engineer, working facilities doing reviews I've always had the determination to look for possible changes in these to provide enough energy savings to the cost of the changes could be amortized in a short period of time. Now, due to rising energy costs, the need to be more competitive and will be increasingly respectful of the environment is essential to gradually adapting our facilities to achieve greater energy savings. Here are some basic but effective guidelines will to reduce energy consumption:
- Control habits: it is important to make users aware of the facilities for which no energy is wasted. For example making better use of lighting, air conditioning, the use of hot and cold water etc..
- Consumption control: to locate where unnecessary or major consumption occur. The higher the control is performed, the lower the energy losses. Examples:
- Lighting: Having a lighting control avoids illuminate areas that are not necessary or that could illuminate with daylight.
- Climatización: Use and control room temperature and prevent loss of conditioned air through doors and windows (much more common than is believed in hotels and tourist apartments).
As already mentioned, the above guidelines can be quite effective in reducing energy consumption but will have a noticeable effect only if facilities are efficient, They are in good condition and has a properly and regularly maintained. If your facility met some of the following points it is that they are obsolete or need some small change or adaptation:
- The installed equipment no longer have the proper energy efficiency.
- Exist technologies that allow greater energy efficiency.
- He maintenance installation has not been carried out correctly.
- He building insulation and facility is in disrepair or insufficient.
- Electrical installations are not balanced and electrical equipment are not scheduled to avoid peak periods.
If you have an obsolete facility it is recommended that an energy audit is conducted, the system parts that interest and depth that you want. In general terms these are the steps to follow:
- Study of the potential environmental benefits.
- Study of the energy savings that would occur with the proposed changes.
- Optimization changes so that these are short-term redeemable.
Energy audits are performed by professionals familiar with the different types of energy management applicable to each class of building. To perform such an audit is necessary to follow a series of steps: data collection and information, analysis, classification, alternatives, Quantification of the savings and payback period of investment. To get all the energy auditors follow the same procedures are quality standards UNE 216501. The depth at which you can get an energy audit can be varied, It can range from an overview to deep and detailed studies such as quantification by air seeping through the holes of a building or as affecting the shadows of the buildings around the building studied. The energy savings and the amortization of changes in a short period of time depend greatly on the state of the facility and possible grants facilities. Eg facilities solar panels, in most cases are amortized over approximately one 10 years, but if there are grants for installation, depreciation can be greatly reduced to make them very desirable. Therefore any subsidies is another factor which takes into account the energy advisor when opting for a particular solution. En resumen, saving does not depend on the type of building, whether it is residential, industrial, commercial or hotel, among others, you can always find measures that help to save energy and are redeemable within a short period of time (from one year in the case of the simplest actions and 10 o 12 years properly isolating a building or installing solar panels unsubsidised). These measures if the payback period is often not initially wish, due to rising energy prices will become more interesting. European Directive energy savings. Reduced consumption of energy one 20% in 2020. For more information please contact us at SM Engineering
Futuro cercano de la eficiencia energética
He last 11 September, the new European standard for energy saving which mainly affect the public buildings of the central government and big business was approved. These latter must pass each 4 An energy audit years. Other companies affected would be the energy companies will have to submit plans for savings 2020 of at least one 1,5% of annual sales.
To know exactly how we affect this new regulation will have to wait until 2014 that is within each state has to approve their national rules. View news